Sponsored Membership Application
Updated: June 14, 2023
With the support of an anonymous benefactor, ISCA is delighted to provide 60 sponsored memberships for students from low- and middle-income countries. If you would like to apply for a free membership, please complete the form below.
You must be a student (part-time or full-time) enrolled in an educational institution in a low-income or middle-income country (World Bank country classifications by income level).
The sponsored memberships will be awarded to the first 60 eligible applicants.
Successful applicants are expected to attend ISCA’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) held virtually in September each year and engage with relevant events and activities.
Membership terms are 12 months; you can apply to renew if you are still a student. Your renewal application is more likely to be approved if you have engaged with the association’s activities.
Why join ISCA:
- Be part of the international networked community of practice and research
- Connect with the best minds on social capital research and practice
- Develop knowledge and understanding at our engaging online events
- Gain influence through our career-enhancing networks
- Be part of the international collective voice, representing research and practice
- Contribute to advancing the scholarship of social capital
- Advance your career through nurtured connections with our members
- Gain recognition as a leader by joining a Special Interest Group
- Access exclusive and member-only resources, awards & member directory