We have received numerous requests from participants for Certificates of Attendance for our social capital webinars and other events.
So, we have collaborated with the Institute for Social Capital to develop an automated system and you can now request free certificates for attendance at our past events.
We understand how important certificates are for some people and we value inclusion and access.
We are using our the Institute’s Learning Management System to provide certificates of attendance. This means you need to ‘enrol’ in the attendance certification ‘course’ in order to apply for the certificate of attendance.
To receive a certificate, you must demonstrate that you have engaged with the content of the session by writing a short reflection. Each submission is reviewed before you receive the certificate. Submissions are normally reviewed within 24 hours. Once approved, the certificate/s can be downloaded and or printed.
To request certificates of attendance, follow these instructions:
- Go to https://training.socialcapitalresearch.com/courses/
- Click the “Enrol Course” button
- This will take you to the course details page, then click the “Enroll now” button (there is no cost)
- Complete the details to create an account (or log in if you already have an account) and click Submit
- On the confirmation page, click the button near the top to access the ‘course’
- From the course page, click on one of the events to the right
- Enter a personal reflection in the box (instructions are provided) then click “Finish Quiz”
- Your response will then need to be manually reviewed
- Once approved you will receive an email notification and you can access your certificate from your account at https://training.socialcapitalresearch.com/courses/
- You can request certificates for any of the events listed (most of our events in the last 18 months)